CINANIMA – International Animated Film Festival of Espinho is pleased to present a proposal for cultural promotion centred on animation films. There are four programmes, with films that were chosen from among the best ones presented and awarded at CINANIMA, for various audiences and using varied types of animation:
1 – CINANIMA 2016 Selection programme (for adults and young adults)
2 – CINANIMA Junior with the following programmes:
Children’s Programme (3 to 10 years old)
Adolescent’s Programme (11 to 15 years old)
Youth Programme (16 to 18 years old)
Conditions for programme use agreement:
– CINANIMA commits to sending a DVD with each requested programme, according to the date previously agreed.
– The DVD of each programme will be accompanied by a pamphlet, ready to print, containing all the pertinent information about the films included.
– The adult and young adult session will be accompanied by a supporting programme with diverse information, ready to print.
–The programmes for Children, Adolescents and Youths will each be accompanied by a pamphlet and a supporting programme, with additional information and suggested activities for the films, all ready to print.
– CINANIMA offers the possibility of acquisition or sale of merchandise such as posters, catalogues and postcards, which can be paid for in advance or by consignment, depending on the order. The sale of these products will support all or part of the costs involved in the requisition of the programmes.
– CINANIMA may nominate a member of its Organisation to accompany and assist with the screening of the films, namely by making a short introduction about the Festival, should the partner be interested and CINANIMA available to do so.
–The partner is obliged to formally request the programmes in writing.
–The screening (or screenings) must be free admission, as these are non-commercial screenings.
–The delivery and return costs of the films and other materials will be borne by the partner.
– The costs of the programme will be paid by bank transfer or cheque, after the receipt of our invoice.
– The purchase or consignment cost of any goods will be paid simultaneously with the payment of the exhibition rights of the requested programme or programmes.
– The DVD cannot be, under any circumstance, reproduced or sold.
– The number of screenings of the chosen programme is up to the partner.
– The DVD must be immediately returned to CINANIMA after its screening.
– CINANIMA will send a form to each partner, which should be filled in and returned to the Festival, stating information such as the number of people attending the screenings and their reaction to the programme(s), among other questions.